|Business Type:||Manufacturer, Distributor/Wholesaler|
|Location:||South Africa, South Africa|
|Number Of Employees:||101 - 200 People|
|Total Annual Sales Volume:||US$5 Million - US$10 Million|
History As early as 1950 Mr PML Coetzee designed and manufactured the first mobile Harvester and Ground Nut Sheller in So...
As early as 1950 Mr PML Coetzee designed and manufactured the first mobile Harvester and Ground Nut Sheller in South Africa, which was later exported to other parts of the world.
As entrepreneur Mr Coetzee saw the need for many other locally manufactured implements designed especially for the South African conditions. He then continued to design and manufacture these implements. As patent engineer he received an Honorary Doctors degree in 1964 as Mechanical Engineer, with full professional status.
In 1951 he established Staalmeester. His new inventions were known world wide. Mr Coetzee powered the business with private capital and did a lot of pioneering work with his unique new designs. In 1982 he retired as Managing Director and his son Martin Coetzee bought all the shares from the company.
Staalmeester Importers and Exporters (Pty) Ltd and Staalmeester Agricultural Imports CC is steered by Mr. Martin Coetzee as an family enterprise. Mr. Martin Coetzee has designed and developed the following agricultural implements:
* Staalmeester Pick Up Hammermill 1979 patent
* Staalmeester ZR-35 Forage Harvester 1984 patent
* Staalmeester Suction Blower 1986
* Staalmeester 6776 Hammermill Record -1988
* Staalmeester GR-600 Forage Harvester -1991 patent
* Staalmeester SC 1600 Single Chop Forage Harvester 1992
* Staalmeester DS-540 Double Chop Forage Harvester -1993
* Staalmeester GR-650 Forage Harvester 1994 patent
* Staalmeester 2121 Baby Hammermill -1996
* Staalmeester 6116 Hammermill / dust free - 1998
* Staalmeester 6116 Hammermill Full Range -1999
* Staalmeester M 300 Wood Chipper / Hammermill combination for Egypt - 2002
* Staalmeester S290 Wood Chipper - 2003
* Staalmeester BH-60 + M-300 Round Bale Shredder Hammermill combination - 2004/2005 patent
* Staalmeester 6776 Rectangular Bale Shredder Hammermill - 2006
* Staalmeester 6776 Multi for Rice Straw for Egyptian market in collaboration with
ENTAG - Engineering Tasks Group Egypt - 2007 patent
* Staalmeester DS-540 Double Chop with direct feed for palm leaves, rice straw and plant material residue for Egyptian Market - 2007 patent
A Big Pack Bale Shredder Hammermill is currently being tested.
Top of Page
Modern day Staalmeester
Our factory has a covered working area of 8200 square meters and a display area of 16400 square meters.
Presently we are focused on the following markets within South Africa but have started to strengthen our exports to various countries with great success.
We focus on :
1. General commercial farmers.
2. Specialized dairy farmers
3. Specialized cattle and sheep farmers
4. Correctional services
5. Game farming
7. Nature conservation enterprises
8. Sugarcane industry
9. Mushroom industry
10. Stock feeding enterprises
11. Road maintenance and rehabilitation enterprises.
13. Waste Recycling
14. Recycling Machines
15. Whole Tree chippers
16. Stump Grinders
We have agents and outlets countrywide
Countries to which we export :
Egypt, Namibia, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Mozambique, Ethiopia, Malawi, Malaysia, Nigeria, Kongo, Libya, Saudi Arabia.
We import from :
Italy - Finger wheel rakes, disc mowers and fertilizer spreaders
Spain - Fertilizer spreaders and ground preparation implements
Germany - High speed hay rakes
Denmark - Mowers and mower conditioners
Austria - Single and double row Forage harvesters
Brazil - Pick up harvesters, forage harvesters and forage wagons, fertilizer spreaders and boom sprayers.
Finland - Wood chippers and Log Splitters
Turkey - Fertilizer spreaders and Hay Rakes
Top of Page
Our major types of products :
Hammermills, hammermill combinations, wood chippers, forage harvesters, forage wagons, fertilizer spreaders, log splitters, slashers, trailers, rotorcultivatiors, seedbed formers, mowers, hay rakes, balers & tractors.
Southeast Asia : 100.00%
Email to this supplier